- Candidates must have good communication Skills
- Hands On Experience of Quick Books.
- Invoicing to clients and Vendors using QuickBooks.
- Maintaining Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Preparing ageing report of accounts receivables using QuickBooks.
- Follow up with Consultants/Vendors for time sheets & Payments .
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Execution of Payroll & Employee TDS activity, etc
- Maintain & Reconcile General ledger accounts.
- Financial Reporting & audit preparation and Coordinate the audit process with CA & CS.
- Hands on experience on Auditing and Taxation such as TDS, GST etc.
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Saudakar.in
Similar ads that may interest you
Reply to this ad
Classified Id :212083
Posted On : 28 Mar 2018
Ad Type : OFFERED
Category : Jobs
Sub Category : Finance & Accounting jobs
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : Less then 1 year
Salary : 1 to 2 lac
Qualification : Graduate
Designation : Accounts Executive
Laketown, Kolkata, West Bengal